Projects

NEW UPDATE 3:53 PM June-1-13

Into the Mystic Lands (stands at): 46,321 words, 184.16 pages!!!

Into the Mystic Lands: The Eastern Sea Revolt (stands at) --6,851 words, 27.4 pages!!!

The Adventures of Walrus Island: Editing, 70,211 words, 146 pages.



Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Back in the writers flow

Hey yall, I just wanted to inform you that I have advanced my book by...er...about a thousand words and now I am only 8,499 words left to write until the first book in ITML is completed!! You may not be exactly excited, but for me this is a big accomplishment as it will be the most words written on one word document EVER, but that is not all. I also remember the promise that I made stating that as soon as I finish up writing this book there will be a giveaway. I still have it in mind to do so and for those of you who are looking forward for the amazon money you will soon be able to apply and thus you will be one step closer to the finale! Anyway, I also wanted to inform you guys that the prize will not only be for Canadians and Americans, but also for those in the UK. There will be two separate draws and anyone within the Canadian/American border will receive ten amazon dollars (so they can hopefully divulge in books :P) and those in the UK will receive 5.

With that said I guess I can move on to some of the more random stuff that has been happening in my life lately these days. You may know that we (our family) live on a ranch in the middle of somewhere in Canada and have a few head of cattle and horses. Anyway, as we (my mom and I) were preparing to feed them she decided to take off and leave me running all the way down to a hay shed (a place where we store our animals feed) in the dark with uneven terrain around me. Though I know the place well I guess I wasn't paying attention and soon was head over heals and flopping on my back below a ridge that suddenly dropped off. Though I hate to admit it, I had run off the edge of a steep cliff like area and had done a front flip (no kidding) then landed on my back. Now as I sit here at my computer I am filled with aches and pains from the tumble but am already considering to redo the flip and get Squeaks to film it XD. Although this isn't really bad, what makes it even worse was that when I jumped off the flat bed truck (where we carry the hay bales), my foot caught on the edge and I once again went head over heals (another type of of a painful front flip) and once again landed on my back. It not only pains my pride (and my back) to tell you of this, but I found it too funny to bypass so I just had to blurt it out...It's a good thing I wrote in my book before this happened, my thoughts might have been a bit jumbled XD :P :).

Anyway, I guess that sorta sums up what I have to say and with that said I guess I should get going. Ttyl!

 Want the Image above?

~Son of the King~

2 comments:

T.D. said...

Hey, great to have you back man! Congrats on that word counts! *cheers*

Please have Squeaks film the epic tumble, PLEASE! (OO)

XD

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

WOW! I like...wow! Such an awesome word count SOTK! I want to see it :D haha!! I hope you write more soon!!! And yeah, *snorts* I never heard about this tumble :P must hear more

Squeaks.