Projects

NEW UPDATE 3:53 PM June-1-13

Into the Mystic Lands (stands at): 46,321 words, 184.16 pages!!!

Into the Mystic Lands: The Eastern Sea Revolt (stands at) --6,851 words, 27.4 pages!!!

The Adventures of Walrus Island: Editing, 70,211 words, 146 pages.



Tuesday, November 3, 2009

School School School


Well you can guess what this is going to be about, yup, school. Today I planned to follow a tight schedule and it is working out well so far, so I plan to keep it up. Anyway I woke up at seven this morning and had a great long shower, than I had breakfast, Alex gave me a great idea of making an egg layer in the pan, adding cheese and finally laying a wrap over it all in the pan. The egg attaches itself to the wrap and then you flip it upside right and you get a eggy wrap, haha and eggy wrap! So I started school off with a whippen of math, I am learning how to create some type of equation that has to do something with dodums, and whachamacallits. So now my mind is bogged down with stuff that has no meaning in life. The next subject that I did was English, it turned out that I had to do a novel study on a book of my choice. I was dumb and chose a book with thirty four chapters and some six hundred pages in it. Anyway I am on chapter three and am already tired of the entire process. The book was written by Bryan Davis and it is called The Eye of the Oracle. If you haven’t read it you have to. It is about dragons and watchers, and you know all the beasts that were created at the beginning of the world, and not to mention it talks about human pyromaniacs that enjoy lighting themselves on fire with the flick of the wrist type thing. I think I have to go now; mom wants to take me for a run so I can get these fatty legs back into shape. TTFN (if I don’t talk later you will know that I am somewhere on the side of the road having seizures).  

No comments: