Projects

NEW UPDATE 3:53 PM June-1-13

Into the Mystic Lands (stands at): 46,321 words, 184.16 pages!!!

Into the Mystic Lands: The Eastern Sea Revolt (stands at) --6,851 words, 27.4 pages!!!

The Adventures of Walrus Island: Editing, 70,211 words, 146 pages.



Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Race for the Finish

Well, I am almost finished all of my school for this year, and you know what that means...many, many, many blog post will be going up, however, until my provincial exams are done at the end of next week, I wont be spending any time online :(. I have a Socials proctored exam, a Science proctored and final, and a Math proctored and final so as you can tell I will be really busy, however I will not be gone for long so just hang in there with my while I make the final mad dash for the finish. Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys/gals know that I wont be online, and if you could be praying for me, concerning my exams, then that would be great. Thanks a ton and all the best for the rest of your schooling too!

~Son of the King~

No comments: