Projects

NEW UPDATE 3:53 PM June-1-13

Into the Mystic Lands (stands at): 46,321 words, 184.16 pages!!!

Into the Mystic Lands: The Eastern Sea Revolt (stands at) --6,851 words, 27.4 pages!!!

The Adventures of Walrus Island: Editing, 70,211 words, 146 pages.



Friday, July 29, 2011

Nearing the end!

Hey everyone! Sorry for not getting on here sooner, but I have been extremely busy over the summer with relatives and what not, but now that I am free and back online things will go ahead at full steam! I just finished writing about 3k in my book right now so, if you look on the side bar, you will notice that I am currently at 43,505 words. Only a bit more to go till I am finished which is going to be a great day. That also means that the giveaway is that much closer so just stay patient and hang in here with me.

Anyway, aside from the book I have also been busy with my music...yes music is something that I happen to occupy myself with and it just so happens to be a great pastime. :P. I have been sorta listening to Manifests new album "The Chase" and have fallen in love with a few of their songs. I put them below for you guys/gals to listen to and enjoy.

No Plan B:


Every Time You Run:


The Chase:



Alright, there ya go. Oh, by the way I don't really know who is still following my blog anymore, so if you could leave a comment, or answer the poll to inform me that would be great. Thanks again!

~SOTK~

9 comments:

RED~Scribe said...

I'm still following!

Free Giftcards NOW said...

@Eldra:

Awesome!!!

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

:D I'm folloooowwing!! (is it possible to spam a person with smiley faces??? LOL cuz I'd do it :P )

:D :D :D :D

Good to see you back my little chickey.

Squeaks.

Free Giftcards NOW said...

@ Squeaks:

Alrighty, but I knew you would go on my blog sooner or later. It is just something that siblings do right? :P

~SOTK~

child of God said...

I too am following. :)

<><

Free Giftcards NOW said...

@ Child of God:

Ok, cool!!! Good to know that you all are so graciously welcoming me back after such a long absence!

~SOTK~

RED~Scribe said...

Nothin' like family, eh?

Icewolf said...

I'm still here as well! :)

Free Giftcards NOW said...

@ Eldra:

Totally. We had our Uncle, his wife and two sons come out for like uhhh, about a week (they only came to our house for a day, but ended up staying in the general area for the rest of the time).

@ Icewolf:

Cool, that reminds me, I have to check out your blog again sometime soon. :P

~SOTK~