Projects

NEW UPDATE 3:53 PM June-1-13

Into the Mystic Lands (stands at): 46,321 words, 184.16 pages!!!

Into the Mystic Lands: The Eastern Sea Revolt (stands at) --6,851 words, 27.4 pages!!!

The Adventures of Walrus Island: Editing, 70,211 words, 146 pages.



Wednesday, October 19, 2011

NaNoWriMo

Hey yall! I thought I might make a quick post to say hi and remind you all that the NaNoWriMo is going to be starting up again in 13 days!!! If you don't have the link to it you can find it here. Anyway I have to get back to my daily doings and hopefully get on top of my book *eyes word count to the left* and finish it so I can start my second one. I have had a change of plans and hope to get around 60-65k so I can squeeze in a few more juicy tales before making a nice ending. I hope you all are doing well and once again I apologize for being gone for such a long time. Happy Writing!!!!

No comments: