Projects

NEW UPDATE 3:53 PM June-1-13

Into the Mystic Lands (stands at): 46,321 words, 184.16 pages!!!

Into the Mystic Lands: The Eastern Sea Revolt (stands at) --6,851 words, 27.4 pages!!!

The Adventures of Walrus Island: Editing, 70,211 words, 146 pages.



Saturday, November 5, 2011

The first glitch...

Well, it's the fifth day of NaNoWriMo and I am finally coming to some trouble with my book. I can't directly say that the writers block is setting in as I am still able to write, but rather the ideas are starting to thin out. Anyway last night I came up with an awesome solution for my problem. For the first time in my entire writing history I have finally made a writing outline...ok, now that the terrible secret is out I suppose it will be easier to continue. So anyway I decided that because I couldn't get any more thoughts out of my thick skull I would get a piece of paper, a pen and some music and just sit down for a while and considers what I should do. Well, after sitting for about two minuets the thoughts started flowing in like crazy and I had a hard time putting them all down on paper but the best thing is, I not only have ideas about what this book will contain, but my third book is already planned and ready to go as soon as I get the time to start writing. Well that really encouraged me and I must admit that a little bit of brain storming can really get you a long ways and present some great work for your book.


Want the Image? 

So, now that I have passed one problem I suppose it will be smooth sailing the rest of the way, or so I hope. Now all that is left is to get the pen to the page (in a sort of technological way) and get to the word count for today.

Happy Writing

4 comments:

child of God said...

Always a great idea to make an outline. Glad to hear the thoughts are moving along even into a third book!

Give it to the Lord, ask for His direction and He will provide you with the words you will need to finish this book.

mom,
<><

Emily Ithilwen said...

Yeah, I always would run into the same problem until I started writing outlines. Of course, try not to write too many outlines. They are great for organizing your thoughts, but I'm finding it really hard to decide which stories to actually write.

RED~Scribe said...

You've been tagged!

http://daremoinsights.blogspot.ca/2012/07/tagged-again.html

ElizabethLiberty said...

Hey, Son of the King! You probably don't remember me, but I remember liking your blog and I've nominated you for the Liebster award.

http://exhortationsbyelizabeth.blogspot.com/2013/01/blush.html