Projects

NEW UPDATE 3:53 PM June-1-13

Into the Mystic Lands (stands at): 46,321 words, 184.16 pages!!!

Into the Mystic Lands: The Eastern Sea Revolt (stands at) --6,851 words, 27.4 pages!!!

The Adventures of Walrus Island: Editing, 70,211 words, 146 pages.



Thursday, October 29, 2009

Visions

Well I got some neet stuff to tell you guys, just this week I had a vision of some cat running across the road, I thought that it was some type of boring and dumb thought untill it came real. When we reached the next bend in the road I saw a cat running across the road, sounds like something I have heard about before. Any way I think that God is trying to tell me something I dont fully understand. But when it happend again in a different circumstance I had to seek some advice, so you know were I went, God of course he is the only person who would know what to do. I think that He has a plan for me in my future that I dont already know. Because most of you know me pretty well I think that you could give me some feed back.

2 comments:

HCOS Kid said...

What a nice post...you're a creative kid.

Emilyn J Clover said...

Oh my goodness that is so cool! It reminds me of the Berinfel Prophesies books(by the same author as the Door Within) about the boy that saw visions of the future.
God bless you!