Projects

NEW UPDATE 3:53 PM June-1-13

Into the Mystic Lands (stands at): 46,321 words, 184.16 pages!!!

Into the Mystic Lands: The Eastern Sea Revolt (stands at) --6,851 words, 27.4 pages!!!

The Adventures of Walrus Island: Editing, 70,211 words, 146 pages.



Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm back!

Sorry for the long pause in the blog, it gets that way with school on the go. :P

My book is moving along slowly, like usual, and I am starting a new series somewhat like a sequel. It is going to be a backward version of most of the books that are published, it is going to have a certain person getting transported to earth from a different world wherein they will have to locate three gemstones. The stones are in unknown locations on earth and they have to find them so they can defeat a rampaging army that is nearly invincible. I am just finishing my outline and am going to start writing within the next week. :)

~Son of the King~ 

2 comments:

Jake said...

Whoa, sounds sweet. If you need a test rat, feel free to contact me. :)

Free Giftcards NOW said...

@ Jake,

Ok, I will be sure to.

~Son of the King~